Tuesday, December 16, 2008

1st Naxx run


Last night was my first raid into Naxx. I was very excited to go in and get some phat lewtz!! What I came to discover was that the place was an AoE fuckfest. We worked our way through the military quarter to Instructor Razuvious. I'm not at all happy with the amount of deaths I incurred from the cleaves and AoE's from the trash mobs. It was so bad that i just had to stand and watch for a bunch of the pulls. I felt like blizzard had tattooed "Utterly Useless" on my forehead. My nickname is "HH"... I could just hear my guildies calling me "UU". I know that trash mobs drop an epic dagger that would've really boosted my dps. Unfortunately, a guildie had to mention that it drops all the time effectively jinxing that run for me. Sigh... nothing could've been better than doing absolutely nothing and having that dagger drop for me.

The boss fight was pretty cool. I got to single target dps without fear of pulling aggro. I like to visualize my boss fights into something a bit more meaningful. Don't get me wrong, I love killing stuff in WoW. I really want that edge... that extra push that will get me to the top of the charts. I have some pent up bitterness and frustration from ex-girlfriends. I pictured my last ex as the boss and I fuckin' went to work. I stabbed the fuck out of that boss. Luckily, I have two daggers. While one was shanking the bitch I had the other one giving her that mean-ass shiv. After the fight was over, I spat on her and called her a silly cunt er, I mean I called the boss some colorful names. Apparently, I got a bit caught up in this as my dps was mid-level. Oh well... I enjoyed myself. :)

The next wing we did was the arachnid quarter. I believe we went to the last boss Maexxna. She was pretty easy to learn and freaky as fuck to look at. I really don't like spiders. I think I was more motivated to kill the spider than stupid bitch-ass cunts cuz I really put a hurtin' on her. Only a geared out mage out-dps'd me.

We head back in tonight with a designed group full of competent people that will hopefully represent the idea of what blizzard had in mind. It's not about the classes you bring, but about the players.

1 comment:

Sengoret said...

I'm sure papa will find it amusing that you referred to him as "Geared out mage"

NIice blog i will be coming back.. lets ruin some shit tonight.